Time slows down at hintercabin x Quebec. Escape to this modern prefab Scandinavian-style cabin surrounded by nature. This Airbnb sits atop a hill in the quiet community of La Conception in the Laurentians Quebec Canada. Take a tour, read my review and I know you’ll want to stay at hintercabin – an Airbnb near Mt Tremblant.
Table of Contents
Thank you to hinter company for gifting me with a two-night. As always, the opinions expressed are my own.
Tour hintercabin x
Step inside hintercabin Quebec and you’ll feel like you’re still standing in nature. Light floods through the floor-to-ceiling glass which encompasses the entire living and dining space.
Gaze at mountain views. Listen to the crackle of the fireplace. Unwind in the space’s comfortable, yet minimalist design. Let the clean lines and calming tones melt your stresses away.
Come, let’s take a photo tour of the exterior and interior to see for yourself.
Exterior – an escape to nature
Interior – a relaxed space
The space at hintercabin x is just shy of 1,000 sq ft. This cozy space is made up of:
- living space with wood burning fireplace and 2-walk-outs to a large deck
- kitchen with stainless steel appliances- fridge, stove with glass cooktop, dishwasher
- dine at the kitchen island with seating of 4 counter stools
- 2-bedrooms with queen-sized beds sleep up to 4 guests
- 1 bathroom with walk-in shower, in-floor heating and locally sourced hair and body care products by the Unscented Company
- washer and dryer
- and, an EV charging station for electric cars
hintercabin x is more than just another Airbnb
Situated in a haven for property rentals and holiday homes is where you’ll find hintercabin x. It’s a community full of similarly designed prefab properties that at first glance all look the same.
But that’s where it ends. Hintercabin x is not just another Airbnb, they are community builders. Communities focused on nature, travel, architecture and well-being.
So who’s behind hintercabin x?
About hinter company
Mauricio and Emily are the creators of hintercompany. They are uber-focused on creating spaces and experiences that reconnect with nature and focus on well-being.
Less is more. They believe that by surrounding yourself with less, the mind has room to breathe, and space to think. That philosophy is seen in their designed spaces. The simplicity of clean lines and minimalism is their signature.
Give more than you take. They believe in sustainability and are partners of One Tree Planted, the movement focused on global reforestation. For every booking at one of their properties, they plant 10 trees.
Other properties by hintercompany include, by location:
- The Laurentians – hintercabin x and hinterhouse
- Eastern Townships, Quebec – hinterhideout and bolthouse
Book hintercabin x – Airbnb Laurentians
There are two ways you can book your stay at hintercabin x:
- mention my name at booking, Renee of Dream Plan Experience, to receive an extra 10% discount
- every booking receives 20% off access to Scandinave Spa Mont Tremblant or 15% off a massage. Experience a thermal spa day with hot baths, saunas, and body treatments.
How to get to hintercabin x
Located in La Conception, a tiny community near Mt Tremblant, here are the ways you can get to hintercabin x:
- Montreal driving distance: 144 km or 105 minutes
- Ottawa driving distance: 154 km or 110 minutes
- Toronto driving distance: 600 km or 6 hours
- Closest airport: Montreal-Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport – rent a car and drive 140 km or 105 minutes, plus hinter company offers a Tesla 3 rental for your stay
About the Laurentians
The Laurentians (or Les Laurentides in French) is located an hour north of Montréal and is known as being a nature’s paradise. Here you’ll find gentle rolling mountains, crystal-blue lakes and meandering rivers bordered by charming towns and villages.
Escape here for adventure or solitude. For adventurers, it’s an ideal place for hiking, biking, canoeing, and skiing. Or, for nature lovers, the quiet surroundings are the perfect place to relax, recharge and reconnect. No matter the season, the Laurentians is a sought-after destination.
Things to do closeby
If want to venture beyond your cabin, here are the top attractions of things to do near hintercabin x in La Conception Quebec:
- Montagne D’Argent (5-km or 7-minute drive): hiking, biking, snowshoeing, rock climbing or ice climbing. Known for having the best panoramic views in the Laurentians
- Pause Plein Air (3-km or 5-minute drive): paddle down the Red River (or riviere rouge), which also offers rentals
- Scandinave Spa Mont Tremblant (15-km or 15-minute drive): full spa services and body treatments (take advantage of the special hintercabin x discount)
- Le Maitre de Mont Tremblant (18-km or 18-minute drive) premier golf course
- Mont Tremblant (20-km or 20-minute drive) sought-after destination known for its alpine-style village and world-class skiing
As a holidaymaker
Escape to hintercabin x Aribnb – where simplicity is at its best. It’s the perfect spot for a romantic getaway, a weekend away with friends, or even a solo trip to reconnect. I think you’ll like it here.